Should You Take CGRPs like Aimovig (R)?
I originally wrote an article in July 2018. Since then, more has been learned about Aimovig(R)–and the other CGRP inhibitors that have since been released. I watch several FB groups for complaints and other pages as well. Most people only have complaints about them. Some of the adverse effects are serious.
At the original publication on this article only very few adverse reactions were noted–and only constipation was listed on the package. Now complaints number in the several dozens. Here are some:
1) complete body inflammation–now many doctors prescribe Aimoving(R) with Prednisone
2) Hypertension –now many doctor prescribe Aimovig(R) with beta blockers
3) hair loss
6) rashes all over
7) major GI distress
9) all kinds of nervous disorders
10) constipation that requires constant prescription laxatives or worse
11) nonstop chronic migraine
12) constant sinus infections
13) The worst part: since the half-life is 29 days, if you end up with an adverse reaction, in may last for 3 months and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
And the list goes on… so… think about it very carefully before you take this. Migraine is 100% preventable by a nutritional change and an increase is some minerals.
Contact me for more information about the alternate medicine free prevention or join me and thousands of other migraineurs here.